The cookies that we can use drymax.es:
• Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that are used for correct navigation and ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
• Analytical cookies, are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to improve the website experience. By using these cookies, more relevant information can be displayed to visitors.
• Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements such as google maps.
Below you can allow the cookies that you want to be executed on the web (of those available on it), as well as detailed information about them:
From third parties
Necessary cookies help the user to navigate by activating basic functions and access to secure areas of the web. These cookies cannot be deactivated for the proper functioning of the web.
This cookie is native to PHP and allows the web to save serialized state data. On this website it is used to establish user sessions by passing status data through a temporary cookie also known as a session cookie. The PHPSESSID cookie has no expiration set since it disappears when the web is closed.
This cookie stores the cookie settings selected by the user for use on the web (activating / deactivating the different types of cookies).
This cookie stores the configuration (activation / deactivation) of cookies selected by the user for the analytical applications existing on the web.
This cookie stores the configuration (activation / deactivation) of cookies selected by the user for third-party applications on the web.
Third-party cookies are generated by external providers to the web through advertisements, utilities, tracking pixels or the like. They collect relevant information such as the age, location, gender and behavior of users, which makes them powerful tools for online marketing.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Application: Own of Google: View Google Maps and use of Google recaptcha (web forms) on this website. Cookies policy of Google
Visualization of maps using Google Maps and recaptcha tool (web forms).
Technical cookie to control the acceptance of cookies from Google Maps.
- Breathable fabric for waterproofing kitchens, bathrooms, showers, stairs, access ramps, swimming pools, terraces, etc.
- Applicable in all areas where there may be humidity, both indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal product, both for new buildings and for reconstructions or repair works, since being a fabric with a minimum thickness allows installation on any area that is already paved, without a significant increase in the height of the affected area.
- Breathable product that helps prevent moisture condensation on the roof.
- Very easy to apply, placing it directly on the surface to be treated and only using glue cement to seal it together.
- Thermal insulation, contributing to considerable energy savings.